Every year, almost 8000 foreign students take admission in Philippines Medical universities and out of which around 50% are Indian students. The standard of education in Philippines universities is well known around the world. Thousands of doctors from these medical universities are sent to various countries like USA and UK every year. There are around 2299 higher educational institutions and 40 medical colleges. The main benefits of pursuing MD degree from Philippines universities are:
1. The Medical universities of Philippines are listed in WHO(World Health Organization) and MCI (Medical Council of India). This makes the students eligible for leading international medical exams such as USMLE and MCI for clinical practice in other countries.
2. The medium of Instruction is English which helps international students to easily adapt and avoids the learning curve of an additional language.
3. The cost of complete MBBS course is quite affordable and there is no donation fee in many Philippines Medical Colleges. Tuition fees range from 15 to 25 Lakhs Indian Rupees based on the ranking of the medical college.
4. The cost of living is very low thus helping the international students to afford the expenses easily.
5. The medical institutes allow students to practically diagnose patients which improves their confidence and provides them with practical knowledge.